The GSC3620 is a weatherproof infrared (IR) ceiling-mounted dome IP camera with a 2.8mm-12mm varifocal lens and auto-focus for increased security and facility management in any setting making it an ideal device for any monitoring need.
The GSC3620 is a weatherproof infrared (IR) ceiling-mounted dome IP camera with a 2.8mm-12mm varifocal lens – making it an ideal device for any monitoring need. It’s variable focal lens allows it to provide wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as building entrances, corridors, banks, hotels, retail stores, and offices, narrow-angle monitoring of distant subjects for streets, towers, warehouses, and farms, as well as anything in between. The electronic auto-focus capability ensures plug and-play installation without requiring manual tuning or without loss of focus over time. The GSC3620 supports motion detection and smart infrared technology for white balance and exposure to monitor activity at night in outdoor or dark enclosed spaces. It can be managed with GSURF Pro, Grandstream’s free video management software, along with other ONVIF compliant video management systems. The GSC3620 pairs with Grandstream’s video phones and GSC3570 HD intercom and facility control station for active end-point monitoring and facility control. By adding weatherproof capabilities, the GSC3620 is an ideal device for increasing security and facility management in any indoor or outdoor area.
- Supports motion detection
- Smart infrared technology for optimal white balance and exposure
- Built-in PoE to power the device and provide a network connection
- Varifocal and auto-focus lens for an adjustable field of view
- Supports alert notifications via outbound voice or video call & email screenshot
- IP67-level weatherproof capability
- Primary stream and Secondary stream
- SIP/VoIP support for video and audio streaming to endpoints (external microphone required)