Our Grandstream UCM6302 IP PBX series offers a powerful unified communications and collaboration solution for any enterprise, as well as a high-end unified communications solution packed with an ecosystem of mobility, security, video and collaboration tools.
UCM6302 series IP PBXs enable businesses to build powerful and scalable unified communications and collaboration solutions. This IP PBX series provides a platform that unifies all business communications, including voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, web meetings, data, analytics, mobility, facility access, intercoms, and more, on one central network. UCM6302 series IP PBXs support 1000 users and include a built-in web meetings and video conferencing solution that allows employees to connect from desktop, mobile, GVC series devices and IP phones. It can be paired with the UCM6302 ecosystem to offer a hybrid platform that combines the control of an on-premises IP PBX with the remote access of a cloud solution. The UCM6302 ecosystem consists of the Wave app for web and mobile, which provides a hub for remote collaboration, and UCM RemoteConnect, a cloud NAT traversal service to provide secure remote connections. The UCM6302 IP PBXs series also offers an API for cloud deployment and management and integration with third-party platforms via GDMS. The UCM6302 series provides a powerful platform for any organization by offering a high-end unified communications and collaboration solution packed with a suite of mobility, security, meeting and collaboration tools.
- Compatible with GDMS for cloud setup, management and monitoring
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Supports 1000 users and 150 simultaneous calls
- Based on Asterisk* version 16 open source phone operating system
- Automatic NAT firewall traversal service facilitates secure remote connections.
- API available for third-party integrations including CRM and PMS platforms
- Built-in conference and meeting platform; supports desktop, Wave application and SIP endpoints
- Wave for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers allows communication with all UCM6300 users and solutions
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique certificate and random default password to protect calls and accounts
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and supporting NAT router
- Supports Full Band Opus audio codec and H.264 / H.263 / H.263 + / H.265/VP8 video codec, vibration resistance up to 50% packet loss