Grandstream UCM6308 Audio Series
A powerful voice unified communications and collaboration solution for any enterprise, the UCM6308 Audio series offers a high-end unified communications solutions packed with an ecosystem of mobility, security, voice and collaboration tools.
This IP PBX series provides a platform that combines essential business communication needs including voice, instant messaging (IM), audio meetings, audio web meetings, data, analytics, mobility, facility access, intercoms and more. The UCM6308 Audio Series supports 1500 users and includes a built-in instant messaging (IM), audio/web conferencing platform and free Wave application that allows users to communicate and collaborate from desktops, mobile devices, IP phones and other devices. The UCM RemoteConnect cloud service supports remote users to deliver a best-in-class hybrid platform that combines the control of an on-premises IP PBX with the remote access and system manageability of a cloud solution. The UCM6308 Audio series provides a powerful business communication platform for any organization, providing high-end solutions equipped with a range of mobility, security, instant messaging, audio conferencing and collaboration tools.
- Compatible with GDMS for cloud setup, management and monitoring
- Zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Supports 1500 users and 200 simultaneous calls
- Based on Asterisk* version 16 open source phone operating system
- Enhanced reliability with Hot Standby High-Availability and native dual distribution support
- Automatic NAT firewall traversal service facilitates secure remote connections
- Built-in Instant Messaging (IM), Audio Conferencing and Web Meetings platform supporting access from computers, mobile devices and SIP endpoints
- Free Wave App enables easy voice and Instant Messaging (IM) communication using desktops, Web and Android/iOS devices
- API available for third-party integrations including CRM and PMS platforms
- Advanced security protection with secure boot, unique certificate and random default password to protect calls and accounts
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports supporting integrated PoE+ and NAT router
- Supports Full-Band Opus audio codec, vibration resistance up to 50% packet loss